Survey for SMEs Online!
Dienstag, Mai 10th, 2016
We are calling for companies to participate in our survey to test a new pan-European exchange scheme for SMEs.
We are delighted to have launched MobiliseSME, a European project to assess the feasibility of running an exchange scheme for small and medium-sized enterprises in the EU. As part of the project, we are running a survey to collect information from companies in the EU to test the attractiveness of such a scheme.
Please find here the links to the survey in different languages. You can choose the one you prefer:
We would really appreciate your input!
We are interested in feedback from any type of company (whether or not you think this sounds like something you could become involved in). The more input we receive, the more likely it is we can design a scheme which matches the needs of SMEs in Europe.
How long will it take?
The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes.
The survey is anonymous, and your replies will be treated confidentially. If you wish to, you can provide us with you email during the survey and we will keep you up to date with progress on the proje
If you would like to know more about MobiliseSME we would be delighted to hear from you at: email@example.com
If you have any issues with the survey, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all of your help
We appreciate all the responses we receive and thank you in advance for your time and input.
Potential features of the scheme:
The planned scheme will support employee exchange between companies in Europe. Some of the proposed features of the exchange scheme are the following:
- It is open to any sort of SME in Europe and selected third countries
- There will be help in finding suitable exchange partners through a matching service
- There is no cost to the company hosting the employee on the exchange
- Salaries and other benefits will continue to be paid by the sending company
- Funding will be provided for travel and subsistence during the period of the exchange
- The exchange will be between one to six months (this will be tested)
Potential benefits to the companies – those sending an employee and those hosting an employee – are:
- Employee development
- Development / consolidation of business relations between SMEs
- New international contacts
- New knowledge about foreign markets
- New ideas / approaches for the business
- Expand / develop business in another country